Sunday, October 13, 2013

Being sick

Hi there angels! 
Hope you're doing good! Hope you're not sick! It's enough that i am. I was perfectly fine last night then i woke up this morning and BAM! Sore throat. You know how when you are sick people are always trying to take care of you and bring you so much food. Why don't they bring me that food when I'm ok? But when I'm sick and my appetite is gone, tons of food around me. The good side of being sick is that you can stay in bed whole day... And you're just lying in your bed and complaining about your runny nose with your weird voice. And you're trying to fall asleep because you feel so weak but then you can't breath because of that stuff going on with your nose. It's like a waterfall or something. You cover yourself with blanket coz its so cold... oh now its so hot. Fall asleep, finally! And then you wake up because you have to pee. But you know if you get out of bed it's cold and you can't move because your whole body hurts. What if i pee in bed? Oh no! That's a bad thought anyway. It's gonna be warm at first but then... damn. Gotta go. And then you see your mom carrying 5 pills and cup of water. And you play asleep so you don't need to take those pills. Ahh... childhood memories! 
I wish i could write more about sickness, but right now it's hard to think. Feels like my brain is liquid. Feels like my head pulsate. Feels like my hands can't function normally. Feels like... nap time. Again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment