Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lemme introduce myself...

Hi there my dear boo boo! How's it going? Good? That's awesome, keep it that way! Bad? Oh, you are in the right place. Please let me make your day with my awesome weirdness!
There we go... My name is Cvet, you can call me Cvet or just however is ok with you. This is going to be some random stuff that i hope will make you smile or laugh or lol or you're just gonna leave this blog and never come back... hmm let's see how things are going to turn out. Oh btw, i forgot to say you are beautiful. Now that i got you, i'm gonna say i'm pretty cool too. wanna be friends? ok, *high5* now we are!

Random Land begins here:

Have you ever been left in dorm with 4 pink walls? No? Lucky muffin you are. Well it is pretty cool place minus the pink. My first night here was... awesome. Thanks to my dorm mates i could stay late that night so that i stare at the pink and get used to it... yes, they did everything possible to keep me awake until 3 am. What taste of music they have! I definitely know that one song by heart. So they got tired of keeping me awake and decided to go to sleep - around 4 am, then i fell asleep too. And the biggest surprise was waiting for me when i woke up in the morning and it was waiting on my head, and it was moving and it was cock-roach. I guess that little thingy felt good staying on my head while i was sleeping. Guess it felt warm there because my brain was working so fast that night. As every night. I am such an active dreamer. Now you know one more thing about me. I don't sleep, i dream. And how do i rest? I just take a nap in my dreams. So all in all that was a good waking up call from that cute BIG cockroach. Reminding me that the pink wasn't the worst thing in my new place. So that was just the first night then things got better. My dorm mates have one more song on their playlist, now there's suspense because i never know which of the two songs they are gonna listen to. And i have to tell you that some nights they listen to one of them and sing along the other. That's what i call exciting.
What's more exciting is the elevator here. It was 8 am i had to go for my first day at university. First time i got in the elevator a cockroach guide was waiting for me. Then I said "First floor, Billy". (that's what i called him - Billy, i guessed it was male because it winked at me). Billy pressed the button with his antenna. It was really a long ride down with the elevator. Billy and i had the chance to know each other better. That's how i made a deal with his species to respect my personal space. I never saw him again, later i heard he had an accident with a slipper. "It was Right" - that's the last thing he got to say, before he died, the cockroach police investigate the case, inspecting all of the right slippers in here. Anyways... First floor and i forgot to get my bottle of water so back to floor 12. And then down again. And it was already 3 pm, i was late.



No comments:

Post a Comment