Monday, October 14, 2013

The nurse in my life...

Here I wanna talk about a nurse. Gosh she is a pretty nurse. I’d love being sick if I knew that she’d be my nurse. I’d play sick. Or I’d be really sick. Don’t really care. What matters is her smile. That smile can cure all the illness in the world. She is so polite visiting you in your room to give you your medicine. Oh my… leave that. Just smile and I will be fine. I wish I could find a way to pack her smiles and the way she looks in small bottles, you know. So that every time I feel low I can check my pocket, get that bottle and “drink” from her beauty! That sounds creepy? Sorry lol I didn’t mean to. I just can’t stop thinking about her. Cold December, pain and sorrow and there she is coming to turn things around. She is sunshine. I am not even that sick but I am still dreaming of the nurse. Some nights I wake up in despair trying to call the nurse, but she’s not there anymore.
By the way, isn't it funny how you hate rice and then one day you meet Filipino and you can eat rice every day, all day? What kind of sorcery is that? “losing your mind” that’s how this disease is called. Also known as “falling in love”. Falling in love with a nurse was the best decision of my life. You know… when you fall, the person catch you and then you two go flying together, on a journey!!! If the journey end someday, you have parachute, mine didn’t open but I had my nurse and she healed me after I fell on the solid ground.
But isn’t it awesome how nurses care for you like they know you for years and they just met you today. They are so strong to witness life and dead every day.
There is a saying: "When you are a nurse, every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours". What is it called when one nurse is your whole life? Luck! J This nurse is an angel. I wanna thank her for healing my life from unknown disease.

And remember: "Nurses dispense comfort, compassion and caring, without even a prescription". 

Dedicated to The nurse in my life.

------------------------------------------------
Note: this is to be taken metaphorically!

No comments:

Post a Comment