Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Skic

My most hilarious friend ever! Who inspire me so much. You know, when with her i can't take a breath, my stomach hurts and i can't stop laughing. You know we all have that one friend whose laugh is funnier than the joke, well she is that friend for me. When she start laughing i laugh even more just because her laugh is hilarious! Rus, a.k.a. Skic... She is procrastination master, in a good way. If she has an assignment and she has 1 week to finish it, she will start doing it 9 hours before the deadline. But she is so focused then, except the fact that she panic sometimes but that's what makes it fun. 
Few days ago she called me to meet at 11:30 am. Promising she's not going to be late... well. She was late again. But then it's so cute when you see her running towards you: "I tried, i swear... it's just 5 mins, you know the traffic is so bad". I'm trying to play it mad and look angry but nah. 
Well actually thanks to her i bought my first guitar. She found it on the internet and we went to pick it up from the guy. It was kind of fast deal. Hi. Hi. Guitar. Money. And he run away. bwahaha.
I love spending time with my friend. We two are Skic and Strike. Actually i can't remember how did we think those nicknames. She is like my daily dose of laugh. If i don't write for her here it would be a loss for my blog. I like teasing her. But one thing is for sure... it's hard to argue with her. One thing is - she knows a lot of things about a lot of different topics and she often is right, the other thing is she doesn't like losing argument haha. She knows all my secrets which of course makes it easier for her to tease me. We have our inside jokes, which if i share with you, dear who's reading this, would be hard to get it. But I am sure that I am gonna write about her again here. Since this is supposed to be funny and cool blog. Her name will be mentioned often. She is one of those people who keep the child in her like one of those who stop the microwave at 0:01 to feel like a bomb defuser.

Dear, friend! I know you are reading this so i want to thank you for being who you are!

Now dear reader go hug your friend. If you don't have friend like mine go find one coz it's freaking awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment